Andaltec achieved certification as a National Technology Center by the Ministry of Science and Innovation.
The Plastic Technology Center becomes one of the few entities Andalusian reach this distinction.
Andalusia Digital Commitment initiative promoted by the Andalusian Government aims to facilitate the incorporation of new technologies, to facilitate the approach to the benefits of the Information Society to the Andalusian population.
To this activity has had the collaboration of the Foundation Andaltec, helping the latter, actively and voluntarily to improving social and economic development of Andalusia.
ANDALTEC offer training program that can start or add a technical function, high demand in the plastics industry to all professionals who so wish.
You can consult directly with:
Mónica Ureña / Teresa Moya
Tfno. 953 555 117 - Ext. 231 / 255
Fax: 953 555 118
Email: formacion @ andaltec.org
● The needs that drove businesses and institutions in the province of Jaén, to work together on the project of Plastic Technology Center, go back to the 90, where companies, configured in a "Cluster", born under the driving forces in the area (Suzuki-Santana and Valeo), reacted to the new policy of buying these, involving the outsourcing of products with participation in its design phase ("Simultaneus Engineering"), which required them to an allocation of resources, human and material R & D, which had no.
● The current regulatory framework was the PLADIT 2011 to 2003. Leaning on him, in October 2003 the founding ANDALTEC I + D + i, which starts its activity with activities in collaboration with the Andalusian Institute of Technology. But not until January 2005, when it starts to generate capital through the implementation of a technical office of consulting companies and generating activity, minimal but sufficient for self-financing.
● In October 2006, under the PIMA 2005 (Innovation and Modernization Plan of Andalusia) acquires the qualification Andaltec Technology Center within the network of knowledge agents in Andalucia. As thereafter when a significant increase in activity, through access to non-competitive calls for developing projects, in collaboration with other technology centers in Andalusia.
● In December 2006 started the construction and equipping of a part of Technology Center project with a budget of € 6,000,000 on a 16,000 m2 plot of land which were donated by the city of Martos Foundation.
● Andaltec receive income through the provision of services and competitive calls for attendance at non-competitive and Knowledge Agents.
● In December 2008, Andaltec AENOR certifies its Quality Management System and Environment, in accordance with ISO 9001.2000 and 14001.2004 respectively, as well as its system of management of R + D + i according to standard 166002.2006
Phone: +34 953 555 117
Fax: +34 953 555 118
Address: Avenida Principal, Ampliación Polígono Cañada de la Fuente, s/n
23600 MARTOS Jaén