Andaltec achieved certification as a National Technology Center by the Ministry of Science and Innovation.
The Plastic Technology Center becomes one of the few entities Andalusian reach this distinction.
Andalusia Digital Commitment initiative promoted by the Andalusian Government aims to facilitate the incorporation of new technologies, to facilitate the approach to the benefits of the Information Society to the Andalusian population.
To this activity has had the collaboration of the Foundation Andaltec, helping the latter, actively and voluntarily to improving social and economic development of Andalusia.
ANDALTEC offer training program that can start or add a technical function, high demand in the plastics industry to all professionals who so wish.
You can consult directly with:
Mónica Ureña / Teresa Moya
Tfno. 953 555 117 - Ext. 231 / 255
Fax: 953 555 118
Email: formacion @ andaltec.org
● ANDALTEC participates in a European project to develop intelligent packaging.
● Visit of a delegation of a plastic center of Morocco.
● Project to support the internationalization of SMEs.
● More than 70 companies involved in recycling Andalusian days.
● The BOARD OF ANDALUSIA supports the Plastics Technology Center.
● Project for improving competitiveness and reducing business costs.
● Jaén and Córdoba Students know ANDALTEC.
● Open registration for the Andalusian day Recycling.
● Visit the English city of Newcastle.
● ANDALTEC private sales increases over 60% in 2010.
● Trade Mission to China to seek business opportunities for plastics Andalusian companies.
● PROINSUR ANDALTEC patron sets up a factory in Morocco.
● ANDALTEC registration as a training center in the Ministry of Employment.
● Presentation of certificates to companies in the plastic advised Active within JAÉN.
● ANDALTEC presents a study that analyzes in depth the plastics industry in Andalusia.
● Campaign to attract companies for installation in the new headquarters of ANDALTEC in Martos.
● The center takes an extruder ANDALTEC for the creation of new plastic materials.
● Marketing boost ANDALTEC five companies with the support of the BOARD OF ANDALUSIA.
● Advises ANDALTEC FERNANDO III IES students in a robotics project.
● Success of the day for the prevention of occupational hazards and SIG3 CONSULTING organized by ANDALTEC in Martos.
● ANDALTEC advises about 200 companies throughout Spain and other countries throughout 2010.
● Open the registration deadline for companies interested in participating in the project METROPYME IV.
Phone: +34 953 555 117
Fax: +34 953 555 118
Address: Avenida Principal, Ampliación Polígono Cañada de la Fuente, s/n
23600 MARTOS Jaén