Andaltec achieved certification as a National Technology Center by the Ministry of Science and Innovation.
The Plastic Technology Center becomes one of the few entities Andalusian reach this distinction.
Andalusia Digital Commitment initiative promoted by the Andalusian Government aims to facilitate the incorporation of new technologies, to facilitate the approach to the benefits of the Information Society to the Andalusian population.
To this activity has had the collaboration of the Foundation Andaltec, helping the latter, actively and voluntarily to improving social and economic development of Andalusia.
ANDALTEC offer training program that can start or add a technical function, high demand in the plastics industry to all professionals who so wish.
You can consult directly with:
Mónica Ureña / Teresa Moya
Tfno. 953 555 117 - Ext. 231 / 255
Fax: 953 555 118
Email: formacion @ andaltec.org
● Locations of process improvement techniques and optimization of resources through a management philosophy focused on the identification of the 7 types of wastes:
Overproduction, Waiting time, Transportation, Excess processing, Inventory, Movements and defects.
● Improving quality and production time and reducing the cost. ● Implementation of productivity tools(TPM, SMED, HOSHIN, 5S, Value Analysis...)
● Design and development of new products. ● Definition of technical specifications. ● Process design and prototyping. ● Simulations of injection processes and finished product (thermal and mechanical). ● Definition of packaging.
● Research applications of biodegradable plastics in the various processing technologies. ● Application of industrial waste from the plastics industry, in other industries. ● Application of industrial waste of any industry, using them as additives in plastics industry industry.
● Search for metal products, ceramic or glass, capable of being manufactured in plastic materials. ● Maintain or improve the functional characteristics of early, increasing the competitiveness of the company. ● Development of new composite plastic with additives of fillers (nano-composites, fibers, waste from other industries, ...), to improve the characteristics of conventional plastics.
Phone: +34 953 555 117
Fax: +34 953 555 118
Address: Avenida Principal, Ampliación Polígono Cañada de la Fuente, s/n
23600 MARTOS Jaén