Andaltec achieved certification as a National Technology Center by the Ministry of Science and Innovation.
The Plastic Technology Center becomes one of the few entities Andalusian reach this distinction.
Andalusia Digital Commitment initiative promoted by the Andalusian Government aims to facilitate the incorporation of new technologies, to facilitate the approach to the benefits of the Information Society to the Andalusian population.
To this activity has had the collaboration of the Foundation Andaltec, helping the latter, actively and voluntarily to improving social and economic development of Andalusia.
ANDALTEC offer training program that can start or add a technical function, high demand in the plastics industry to all professionals who so wish.
You can consult directly with:
Mónica Ureña / Teresa Moya
Tfno. 953 555 117 - Ext. 231 / 255
Fax: 953 555 118
Email: formacion @ andaltec.org
● Continuous extrusion through HYPERXTRUDE software: simulation of flow through the head, taking into account the interaction of material with the machine to define the optimal transition profile.
● Injection mold filling using the software MOLD FLOW:
● Injection point location.
● Optimum thickness.
● Optimization of weld lines Li.
● Deformations and post-molding warpage.
● Location of refrigerators.
● Warming to reduce cycle time.
● Deformation of the part for stamping by Hyperform software: evaluating the feasibility of the process and product according to the definition to eliminate the potential risks.
● Mechanical behavior of the finished product, using the software OPTISTRUCT, RADIOSS: static, dynamic and impact of the piece against actual requests to check the stability of the product.
Phone: +34 953 555 117
Fax: +34 953 555 118
Address: Avenida Principal, Ampliación Polígono Cañada de la Fuente, s/n
23600 MARTOS Jaén